Cem - Abstract Dot Print Scarf
Cem thinks there are few things better in life than a slice of pie.
This long, narrow silk scarf is a throwback to the 1920's when scarves were elegant and extravagant! Beautiful bold colors bring out the natural beauty of this silk scarf, repurposed from a pair of silk pants.
- Condition: Upcycled. Excellent Condition
- Style: Handmade, Rectangular,
- Measurements: Approx 5" x 72"
- Material: Silk
- Colors: Copper, Blue, Royal Blue, Copper, Yellow, White
- Tag: No
- Cem - Abstract Dot Print R&R Scarf #215
Need more ideas on how to wear? Check out these Scarfspirations!
Questions about this scarf? Contact Us